Frequently Asked Questions
How is the paper quality?
Artwork is printed on 100% cotton, 310gsm, museum-grade, matte fine art paper. The exceptionally smooth tone and sumptuous texture mean colors print beautifully bright and rich. These artworks are printed on acid-free, archival materials which are meant to last for at least 80-100 years without degrading. Printed in India.
What printing processes do you use?
Giclee Printing is a fine art digital printing process using specialist archival pigment inks and acid-free papers; creating gallery-quality inkjet prints with excellent depth of color, longevity, and stability.
Serigraphy or silkscreen printing is a printing technique where a mesh is used to transfer ink (or dye) onto a substrate, except in areas made impermeable to the ink by a blocking stencil. One color is printed at a time, so several screens can be used to produce a multi-colored image or design.
What is the difference between digital printing and screen printing? Because there’s no stencil in digital printing, multiple colors can be applied all at the same time, rather than in separate layers, meaning this technique is often used to print intricate or very colorful designs.
Screen printing requires a time-consuming and skillful setup, however, uses solid blocks of ink that provide a great intensity of color and texture that you won't be able to accomplish with a digital printer.
Will the prints come with a frame or without?
1. All prints come without a frame.
2. Framing suggestions: Wooden frames with a wood polish work well with most artworks. Antique gold frames help accentuate the jewelry in some of my pieces. Avoid synthetic materials like plastic derivates.
3. Using a pure white mount around an artwork is not recommended; it makes the art appear dull in comparison. For best results, skip the mount or use an off-white one.
When will my order arrive?
1. All artwork (except the limited edition serigraphy) is made to order. Standard shipping should reach you within 10-12 working days. Delivery times are provided as a guideline only. Possible delays may be caused by payment authorization and/or other unforeseen circumstances.
2. When placing an order, please make sure your shipping address is correct. I am unable to accept responsibility for orders lost in transit, returned due to an incorrect address, or packages that go unclaimed.
How much does shipping cost?
All orders within India qualify for free standard delivery. A flat $40 shipping rate is applied at checkout for orders to the United States.
Do you offer international shipping?
Shipping is currently available within India and the United States only. Hopefully more soon! Reach out via email if you are trying to purchase from a different region.︎